
This little mischievous boy to the left is a mess. Took the boys to Clanton a few weeks back. Maddox was in his pack and play in Noah's room. Lake slept with me. First off, Lake wakes up and puts his arm around me and says, "I love you". oh my goodness...so sweet. Then we get up and I go to check on Maddox. Oh Maddox. I hear the sound machine going off and on and immediately start to panic because he could only get to it if he's gotten out of the pack n' play. So I go to open the door, it's LOCKED!!! I go wake my sister and tell her we need to open the door. She gets the little key thing and we cannot get it in to unlock. She's about to take the knob off and Maddox unlocks the door! I think his plan of escape was scaling the pack n' play net, used the bed (about 5 inches away) as leverage and got out. we are in for it. oh, did I mention he had a marble in his hand? gasp... luckily, the marble container was not infiltrated and it was just a rogue marble!
He is not afraid of water. He frequently flips over on his stomach in the tub, kicks and splashes, sticks the side of his head in the water, and of course drinks it, yuck :)
My sweet Lake on the other hand, is keeping us busy these days. Jeff recently got him a fish, which he promptly named Dory. They love watching Nemo...definitely one of the favorites.
No comments:
Post a Comment