Sunday, November 28, 2010

Thanksgiving

a quick recap...

- Maddox got diagnosed with pneumonia Monday and had to get a Rocephen shot (and luckily she didn't make us get a chest x-ray)
- We were finally cleared Wed morning to drive to Dallas per our original plans to visit family (did I mention I had a stomach virus Monday and Tuesday too?)
- It was great to visit with everyone! However, my kids were having a rough time this week. Maddox is on breathing treatments, antibiotics, and steroids and the steroids make him not sleep and moody. we had many meltdowns
- Lake has some sinus stuff going on so he was moody as well.
- Little sleep was had by all! I spent last night with an 18 month old lying by me staring at me for 2 hours from about 1am-3am.

However... I am very thankful for the time I got to spend with my family this week, I'm thankful that Maddox is getting better, and I'm thankful that I get to be the one to take care of these babies when they aren't 100%!

Happy Thanksgiving!


sweet babies - Maddox would not take the sucker out of his mouth (note the sucker drool). but giving the suckers was the only way to keep them all still!

adding to my list of things I was not able to get to this week given the circumstances - a haircut for Lake :) I think this may be the first decent picture that has been taken of these three together!

Maddox and Harper in the bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment