Tuesday, September 28, 2010

16 Months...

and becoming such a big boy too!

this month:
1. Words (in order of firsts): dye dye (bye bye), dada, thank you (not even sure how to type how he says it), uh-oh, hi, ....and I swear he purposely said mama this weekend! I'm holding on to it anyway :)
2. Little climber - he can climb into our chairs and will stand and bounce and do things he's not supposed to do...and thinks it's hilarious
3. He will point to his nose. I realized that maybe I should start teaching him more stuff because he picked it up in a instant and remembered the next day. bad mommy
4. I know I say this a lot but this boy loves to give kisses. His teachers tell me all the time he tries to kiss them. Out the blue, he will come and give me kisses. I was laying on the floor last night and he bent down to kiss me on the lips and then went on about his way.
5. Stupid chest infections... I call them that even though they said it's a "secondary" infection from a cold. Well, he never had the cold part, it went straight to his chest and just kept getting worse. Nothing a little Amoxicillin can't cure.
6. Into everything Lake does. Might even be a little bully. Lake had something he wanted and he pulled Lake's shirt to try to get it. I'm already having to break them up...well, not really. Lake won't dare mess with Maddox except for the occasional sly push and shove he thinks no one sees.
7. Eats with a spoon. And again, he did it right away and I hadn't been trying so clearly I'm slacking. Either that or they just get it faster with older siblings. I actually started to let him feed himself because he kept getting Lake's spoons and going through the motions.

and I'm sorry to say, I have not taken any pictures since the beach...

No comments:

Post a Comment