Monday, July 12, 2010

Lake's top 10

the top ten things you'll often hear come out of Lake's mouth...

#10: "I want to swing."
#9: "Daddy not here?" - this one is ALL of the time. Not that Jeff is not home often, he just leaves before we do and gets home after we do.
#8: "Wake up!" - after a certain point in the morning, when he's been up but we are still in bed, he can't stand it and will go into Maddox's room and scream this. Flipping on the lights and everything. he does this to us too. it's like he can't stand it any longer. I guess when you've been up for 2 hours, you want everyone else up too!
#7: "I big tall" - not sure where he came up with this but he'll stand on something and then say it.
#6: "Hug me", "kiss me" - when dropping him off at school. This has become a must
#5: "Do it again!" - when tickling or any other entertaining activity
#4: "No, I don't like that" - take your pick. when he doesn't want to do something you've asked him to.
#3: "NO baby!" - pretty self explanatory. Maddox wanting to play with something he has or at least Lake thinks he's about to get it.
#2: "I go potty" - meaning he needs to go.

and the #1 phrase? "I do it by myself!" - very independent. requires more mommy patience.

some pics I've been meaning to post below...


1 comment:

  1. I love all the pictures & Lake's "top ten". Precious 2 little boys!

    ReplyDelete