-1_filtered.jpg)
Maddox just officially turned 1 at 10:28pm! I have many posts to catch up on including his birthday, but for now, I'll leave you with a picture. As I was typing this earlier, Maddox started crying because...on his first birthday, he got 2 unwelcomed presents... double ear infection. He's pretty much had an ear infection for the last 2 months. Yes, we've been ENT'ed at this point. Tubes are inevitable.
BUT, let this not spoil our birthday fun! We still had cake! This picture is from last weekend from his official birthday party. The polka dot bib is like body armor...nothing was getting on his outfit with that thing!
Precious Maddox -- Happy Birthday!!! Pop Pop and I loved being there for your party and spending time with you and Lake at Callaway Gardens. We love you very much and we are sorry about the ear infections.
ReplyDeleteLove, Gama
Priceless picture--so cute! I'm so sorry I was unable to be at your party. I was so looking forward to seeing you Maddox & sweet Lake & Mom & Dad. Love you all so much!!
ReplyDelete